Thursday, November 8, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 312 - Scooby-Doo! Graham Cracker Sticks

Day 312 - Scooby-Doo! Graham Cracker Sticks


I found these Scooby-Doo Graham Cracker Sticks at Christmas Tree Shop a couple days ago for $2.99. This box contains 12 - 1 oz. packages of graham cracker sticks. Yes, I save empty boxes that have Scooby on them.


These are the 12 bags in the box. Each bag has Scooby on it.


The Scooby graham cracker sticks look like dog bones with Scooby written on them. They are really tasty!



Here are close ups of the front and back of the bags.




These are the sides of the boxes. 3 of the sides have the bag on it and then the 4th side has the nutrition facts. They are great on the go, for snack or for lunches. I keep them in my desk at work.


The Scooby-Doo! Graham Cracker Sticks are copyright 2015. Each package contains 120 calories, 3.5g fat, 115mg sodium, 21g carbs, 8g sugar and 2g protein.

1 comment: