Wednesday, November 7, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 311 - Scooby-Doo! The Essential Guide

Day 311 - Scooby-Doo! The Essential Guide


I first saw the Scooby-Doo! The Essential Guide book when I was placing an order on Amazon. It is a hardcover and measures 11 1/4" tall x 8 3/4" wide. I needed to add something to my order to get free shipping so I added this book. I had received everything else from my order within a week, but this book was still MIA...no shipping notification, nothing! About 2 weeks after I placed the order, I got an email that said my order was cancelled. I was very disappointed! They gave me 3 reasons why it could have been cancelled: 1. It may not have been in the condition specified. 2. They may not actually have it in stock. 3. Due to human error, the item may have been listed incorrectly.

A few weeks later, my hubby was placing another Amazon order and I asked him to order this book for me. Thankfully, the order wasn't cancelled and I received it in perfect condition!


The back of the book gives some general information on what you can find in the book. The book contains 47 pages of pictures and details about the gang members, The Mystery Machine, Food, Scooby's family, villains, and features 2 pages about Scooby-Doo 2 Monsters Unleashed.


Here is the table of contents. I really like how the inside covers have the spooky eyes. The only thing that would be cooler would be if they glowed in the dark.


This book is copyright 2004 and printed in Italy. It cost $12.99 in the USA and $19.99 in Canada. I paid $7.36 for the book on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment