Saturday, November 3, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 307 - Scoobtober Virtual Run Drawstring Bag

Day 307 - Scoobtober Virtual Run Drawstring Bag


I love this Scooby-Doo Scoobtober Virtual Run drawstring bag. It seems very well made, not flimsy or cheap like a lot of other drawstring bags. The bag measures 19" tall and 15" wide (16" wide at the top of the bag). This was another one of the prizes from the Doo Good Virtual 10k.


Here is a close up of the design on the bag. I do wish Scooby was on it, but even without him, the bag is pretty awesome!


Both zipper pulls are Scooby's collar, without the correct colors. They are amazing! I wish I could buy them for all of my zippers!


This is the back of the bag.


This Scooby drawstring bag is copyright 2017, made in China and made of 100% Polyester.

No comments:

Post a Comment