Wednesday, May 9, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 129 - Popcorn Tin Checkers Set

Day 129 - Popcorn Tin Checkers Set


I have this pretty cool Scooby-Doo Popcorn Tin and Checkers Set. I've never actually used the checkers game. It has stayed well preserved in the plastic, however, I did remove it to take pictures.





The tin has 4 different pictures of Scooby around it. I like the pictures they chose. They made the design fun and captured Scooby's playful side.


The checker board and checkers are in plastic which fits on top of the tin. The checkers are kind of hard to get out. They are packaged well for keeping it from getting ruined.


The checkerboard is made of a sturdy cardboard and features Scooby juggling checkers. I'm not quite sure why they chose yellow and blue as the colors for the board and checkers.


The checkers have Scooby's face on them. Again, not sure why they chose the yellow and blue.


The checkerboard is copyright 2009.


The tin is also copyright 2009 and made in USA.

2 comments:

  1. The tin with checkers is very cool! Have enjoyed seeing the different pieces of your collection each day. Zander looked very nice in the Scooby tie. As for the checkers, I think they picked the colors based on Scooby's dog tag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like my posts :) Thanks for checking them out! I have to say that I feel like an idiot lol I didn't even think about Scooby's collar colors when I mentioned the yellow and blue. Duh! Thank you for pointing that out.

      Delete