Sunday, May 9, 2021

Scooby Panel - A New Web Series


I created Scooby Panel because I don't really have people to talk about Scooby-Doo with. Most of the people in my life don't understand why I collect Scooby-Doo merchandise or like Scooby in general.

The Scooby Panel allows me to talk about Scooby-Doo with other Scooby fans who understand why I like Scooby so much. I've recorded 2 panels, the first one is available on YouTube, or you can watch it below, and I have had so much fun with both. I look forward to doing more. 

In the first panel, I talk to Alexa Lawlor from The Unmasked History of Scooby-Doo Podcast. Mike Jozic from A Podcast Named Scooby-Doo, Cameron Bates from Scooby-Doo and Cameron Too and Blogger and Scooby collector Wendy Brydge. We discussed how Scooby has lasted for over 50 years, the sexualization of cartoon characters and the voice actors in SCOOB! 


If you want to be a part of a panel or you have discussion topics you want us to cover, leave a comment below or contact me through one of these social media platforms:


You can also find the videos on my new Scooby Panel page on my website.

I am so excited to talk Scooby-Doo with the panel and I cannot wait to record more episodes! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

3 comments: