Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Scooby-Doo! Yahtzee Score Card

Growing up, Yahtzee was one of my favorite games to play. I loved it so much, but I always thought there should be a Scooby-Doo Yahtzee. 


Since there was never a Scooby version made, so in 2015 I had a woodworker near me make me wooden dice that I could use to play Scooby Yahtzee. 


The wooden dice turned out awesome! Hand made! One of a kind! But they were too light to use to play Yahtzee and I didn't want to ruin them. 


In 2020, USAOPOLY released these Scooby-Doo dice, which are perfect for Yahtzee!! I bought 2 sets so I could open one and keep the other sealed. These dice were screaming YAHTZEE! 


All I needed was a Scooby-Doo! Yahtzee card, which I finally made yesterday to go with the dice. I'm so excited to play Yahtzee now! I just need someone to play with! Virtual game of Yahtzee anyone?

You should be able to click on the score card and save it or print it for yourself. If not, let me know and I can send it to you.


6 comments:

  1. Totally gnarly notion! good show O'boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for making this! I just got my Scooby dice set yesterday . . . This really makes the game special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome! I hope you enjoy it! The dice are really cool!

    ReplyDelete