Saturday, September 29, 2018

September Fan Spotlight - Amanda

Amanda


Meet Amanda! She was another person that answered my tweet in July about looking for volunteers for the spotlight posts.

Amanda does cosplay as Velma and goes to conventions with her friends, who sometimes dress as the other members of Mystery Inc! Her boyfriend dresses as Shaggy and her friend Roxanne dresses as Daphne. By far, Amanda's favorite Scooby movie is Scooby-Doo and the Alien Invaders!

You can find Amanda on social media:

Twitter
Instagram
YouTube




1. What was the first Scooby series you ever watched?

The first Scooby series I ever watched was A Pup Named Scooby-Doo, but I remember watching What's New, Scooby-Doo? a lot more, because I was four when it started airing. Scooby was super popular on Cartoon Network when I was little, so I really lucked out!



2. Who is your favorite member of the gang and why?

My favorite member of the gang is Shaggy because he has the best jokes, the kindest heart, and he’s just so cute! He’s also a lot braver than he seems, because even though he’s terrified, he faces his fears and thinks rationally! Shaggy also reminds me a lot of my boyfriend, and I love that he’s a groovy beatnik/hippie.



3. What is your favorite Scooby item in your collection?

My favorite Scooby item in my collection is my Shaggy plush. He was a birthday gift from my boyfriend!



4. What is one Scooby item you would love to add to your collection?

One Scooby item that I would love to add to my collection is the animated talking Shaggy and Scooby telephone! I’m sure I’ll get it someday!


Thank you Amanda for taking the time to do this spotlight! Your cosplay is amazing and looks like a lot of fun!

3 comments:

  1. Love your collection, Amanda! Your cosplay pics are sooo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Amanda! I love that we all want that telephone! ;D

    ReplyDelete