Thursday, September 27, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 270 - Scooby Earrings

Day 270 - Scooby Earrings


I started using the letgo app last week to sell some things I have hanging around my house. (Some things is an understatement!) I decided to do a search for Scooby on the app just to see if anything came up. There was a bunch of Scooby stuff. Some I already have and some I really want but they have it priced way too high. I saw these Scooby earrings on there for $1 and I was sold! I was able to meet the person at my local Walmart, which is only 10 minutes from my house and on my way home from work.

These earrings are not official merchandise. They are handmade out of some type of plastic. I don't plan on wearing them, especially since I don't know if they have ever been in anyone else's ears, but I think they will make a nice addition to my collection. And you can't beat $1 for something Scooby related!

4 comments:

  1. Friendly correction, I think you may have skipped over a few days :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did :( I posted these on the date I bought them, I need to fill in a bunch of days. I'm going to work on some of that today and hope to get a few of them filled in. I've been slacking :(

      Delete
  2. No worries! Looking forward to reading all the posts! :)

    ReplyDelete