Wednesday, September 12, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 255 - Kids Scooby Who's Your Doggie Shirt

Day 255 - Kids Scooby 'Who's Your Doggie?' Shirt


This shirt belonged to my kids. I remember 2 of the 3 of them wearing it. Scooby is wearing a baseball cap and the shirt says "Who's Your Doggie?" The shirt is from Paramount Parks, which was an operator of theme parks before Viacom took control of them in 1994. The shirt most likely came from King's Dominion and was a hand me down from someone that knew I liked Scooby. I've sadly never been to an of the theme parks that had Scooby rides.


Here is a close up of the image on the shirt. Scooby's baseball cap is red with a blue rim. He has his iconic collar.


It has the green swirl tag that I like.


The shirt is a kids size 6/7. It is copyright 2005 and made of 100% preshrunk cotton. It was knit in the USA and assembled in Honduras.

No comments:

Post a Comment