Sunday, September 16, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 259 - Peel & Stick Wall Decals

Day 259 - Peel & Stick Wall Decals


I bought these wall decals on Amazon so I have some big stickers to put on my Scooby containers so I can easily identify them when I put them away. Unfortunately, I don't have the ability to have all of my Scooby stuff out so I can see it. This set comes with 4 sheets of stickers, 26 stickers in all.


I was a little impatient and didn't want to wait for the pages to flatten, so I did my best with taking the picture of them. Most of the stickers are Scooby, but there are a few of the gang as well.


The back of the package shows what the sticker sheets look like.


The stickers are copyright 2011 and made in USA.

3 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea -- who says wall decals have to go on the wall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I thought it would be good especially since I am missing a container of Scooby stuff somewhere in my attic. The stickers will be good once I find it.

      Delete
  2. With a large variety of unique and creative works of art, we promise to deliver superb, distinctive designs that will exquisitely adorn your space. removable wall decals

    ReplyDelete