Friday, September 14, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 257 - LEGO Scooby-Doo Haunted Lighthouse

Day 257 - LEGO Scooby-Doo Haunted Lighthouse


I have never opened this LEGO Scooby-Doo Haunted Lighthouse. It is set number 75903. I do plan on putting it together, I just need time to do it. The haunted lighthouse has 437 pieces.


The back of the box shows what comes with the lighthouse, including the boat, and it also shows some of the cool features of the lighthouse.


The side of the box shows the mini figures that come with the set - Scooby, Shaggy, Daphne, the lighthouse keeper, and the swamp creature.


This side shows the code for the ZAPPAR app. I haven't downloaded the app yet, but maybe I'll try it if it still exists.


On this side is a picture of the lighthouse set and the ZAPPAR instructions in a different language.


The 4th side has the copyright info, trademark info, how to join the LEGO club and the bar code.


The haunted Lighthouse set is copyright 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment