Friday, September 7, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 250 - Ghost Patrol Mystery Machine

Day 250 - Ghost Patrol Mystery Machine


The Ghost Patrol Mystery Machine is very similar to the Rumble and Race Mystery Machine I posted on day 235. Both seem to be the same Mystery Machine with different stickers on them. The inside is also a little different as well. As with the other one, this belonged to one of my kids until they decided they wanted to give it to me for my collection. This came with Shaggy, 2 ghosts, a net and a motorcycle for Shaggy. I will post those at a later date. I have to find them.


Both sides of the Mystery Machine look the same, though one of the stickers on mine seems to be missing.


The front has "Scooby-Doo" on it and the doors open. The headlights are just stickers, so they don't light up.


The back has a picture of the ghost and says "Scooby-Doo Ghost Patrol."  Notice there is no license plate? They could have done something like GST PTRL.


The Mystery Machine opens and there is a ghost detector inside of it.


This van is copyright 2004 and made in China.

2 comments:

  1. I have this in my collection as well! Although yours looks a lot nicer than mine, my little cousin drew all over it with crayon a few years ago and tried to peel one of stickers off lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm suprised mine is in good condition after years of my kids playing with it lol.

      Delete