Thursday, September 13, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 256 - Scooby-Doo! and the Gourmet Ghost DVD

Day 256 - Scooby-Doo! and the Gourmet Ghost DVD



I know I have a few days to catch up on yet, but I wanted to post this DVD on Scooby's 49th anniversary! Scooby-Doo! and the Gourmet Ghost was released on DVD two days ago. It is the newest movie in the Scooby-Doo realm. I haven't watch it yet, but it's on my list of things to do today.

The movie features world-famous chef Bobby Flay as Fred's uncle. Scooby and the gang, along with Flay and Giada De Laurentiis, work together to solve another mystery. I'm sure this movie will be jam packed with Scooby and Shaggy's favorite thing...FOOD!


The back of the DVD cover has a description of the movie, a list of the special features, which include 3 bonus cartoons, and the copyright info. The DVD runs 77 minutes. It is not rated.


The DVD itself has a picture of Scooby dressed up as a chef. This DVD is copyright 2018.

6 comments: