Saturday, July 14, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 195 - Scooby Hacky Sack

Day 195 - Scooby Hacky Sack


I have no idea where I got this Scooby-Doo hacky sack. Do you remember these? I remember years ago kids would stand in a circle and kick around the hacky sack. It's been a long time since I've seen that happen.


This side of the hacky sack says "OHHH Scooby!" I like the yellow and orange background behind the purple words.


There are 2 pictures of Scooby on the hacky sack. One of him being silly and this one where he is really happy.


This side says "Scooby-Doo!" You can see there is some wear and tear on the hacky sack.


The hacky sack is copyright 2002 and made in China. From what I found online, there is a set of 4 Scooby-Doo hacky sacks. As far as I know, I only have this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment