Sunday, July 28, 2019

My Scooby Stuff - Item 371 - Zombie Scooby

Item 371 - Zombie Scooby


My husband had this zombie Scooby-Doo made for me several years ago and I thought it was a good time to post it with Return to Zombie Island coming out in a little over a month. This was made from a plush Scooby, however, the tag was removed so I don't have any of the copyright info. Scooby is 11" wide by 13" tall.


From this side, you can see Scooby's jaw bone, his leg bone and a lot of fake blood.


From this side, you can see Scooby's ear is missing and part of his brain is sticking out, his jaw bone, his tail bone and his leg bone.


The back of Scooby shows his spine sticking out and his tail bone.


From this angle, you can really see his jaw bone hanging down and that his ribs are sticking out. He still has his iconic collar and SD tag.


This is a little better picture of his jaw bone.


Poor zombie Scooby. When I first got him, I felt really bad that someone defaced a Scooby-Doo plush, but it is really cool and I'm happy to have it as part of my collection.

5 comments: