Saturday, July 20, 2019

My Scooby Stuff - Item 370 - Captain Cutler Funko POP Figure

Item 370 - Captain Cutler Funko POP Figure


I was one of the lucky ones that was able to get this glow-in-the-dark Captain Cutler Funko POP Figure on June 24th as a Funko shop exclusive. They sold it for $15.00.  My husband was the one that got it for me. I heard it sold out in about 2 minutes and pretty much immediately after there were a ton of listings on eBay for $75.00 plus.

Captain Cutler is a limited edition and has the 50 Years logo on it. He will make a great addition to my collection.


The sides of the box are pretty cool. They have the doodle design on one side and you can see the side of Captain Cutler on the other side.


The back of the box shows the newest POP figures that have been released and the doodle design. The POP Figure is copyright 2019.


Here is a close up of Captain Cutler, still in the box. I haven't taken any of my POP figures out of their boxes at this point. I don't know if I should or not, so for now, they will stay in their boxes.


The top of the box has the top of Captain Cutler's head on it.


The bottom of the box has some warnings on it and the info to contact Funko.


This is the original post I saw from Funko on Twitter that I sent to my hubby in hopes that he would have time to log on and grab one. I wasn't able to do it at work, but he was!!


Here is the post they put up after a few minutes when Captain Cutler was sold out.

6 comments:

  1. That's super cool you were able to get it! I'm a little jealous haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was upset to see it on eBay for so much and it seems like very few Scooby collectors actually got it.

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to see your review on Return to Zombie Island ❤️💜💛💙

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got a picture for #FanArtFriday.

    ReplyDelete