Sunday, July 7, 2019

My Scooby Stuff - Item 369 - That's Snow Ghost View-Master Slides

Item 369 - That's Snow Ghost View-Master Slides


I found this pack of Scooby-Doo View-Master slides at an antique store in Phillipsburg, NJ. I was there to look for Scooby stuff and these happened to be in a glass case and I knew I had to buy them. They were only $5.00 and when I looked at them, they were in excellent condition.

You can see on the side of the front cover that they are copyright 1972 by Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.

Page 1 and 2

Page 3 and 4

Page 5 and 6

Page 7 and 8

Page 9 and 10

Page 11 and 12

Page 13 and 14

Page 15

The booklet has info about the slides in the pack. There are 3 slides and the booklet describes each slide.


The slides come in this slip cover, which has the instructions on how to handle them properly.


Here are the 3 slides and the booklet cover.


These are the slide 1 pictures...


the slide 2 pictures...


and the slide 3 pictures.

Each slide has info about each picture on the slide.

This was a really cool find for me and a great addition to my collection.

4 comments:

  1. Scooby-Doo and Guess Who still isn't in Australia yet. I also the trailer for The Banana Splits movie and it's awful 😔

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carson saw us in concert for the 10th time last Thursday.

    ReplyDelete