Sunday, September 11, 2022

53 Years of Scooby Snacks...or is it Scooby Snax?

When I planned the Scooby Panel about Scooby Snacks I wasn't thinking that they have been around for 53 years! That's probably why I was so surprised that there were so many iterations of Scooby Snacks! 


This episode was very research heavy. From having to find the different boxes and taking all the screenshots, it took quite a lot of time to prepare this one. At some point, I want to go through the movies I didn't go through to see if I can find any boxes that I missed. 

I really enjoyed looking at the different boxes and shapes of the Scooby Snacks and seeing how they have changed through the years. Scooby Snacks are a staple in Scooby episodes and movies, at least to us fans. I know I like seeing the Scooby Snacks make an appearance. 

With only 3 of us on this episode, the conversation went pretty fast. It was weird not having 5 people, but I think it worked out with just Wendy, Alexa and I. 

I hope you enjoy the episode!


YouTube Version


Podcast Version

2 comments:

  1. We need a survey on ideas for Scooby-Doo's 54th birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if WB will do anything for the 54th. Do you have any good ideas for a celebration? A meet-up would be cool, but would also be expensive.

      Delete