Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Happy 53rd Birthday, Scooby-Doo! 31 Reasons Why We Love Scooby-Doo From The People That Worked On Him

HAPPY 53rd BIRTHDAY SCOOBY AND THE GANG!!!!! 🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈


September 13th is always such a wonderous day! We get to celebrate Scooby-Doo and the gang, and all of the people that worked on him! 

For today's special panel, I wanted to do something fun! I talked to Wendy about some ideas I had, and she came up with the idea of doing reasons why we love Scooby-Doo! I LOVED the idea, but thought it would be really cool to get the reasons from the people that worked on Scooby-Doo over the years. So I sent out a bunch of messages and emails to people, and I ended up getting 31 responses, which was more than I had expected. 

Wendy, Alexa, Danii and I read their reasons for you and then we talk about why we love Scooby-Doo. I am so excited they did this episode with me because they have been Scooby fans since they were kids too, and what better way to celebrate than with people that understand your love of Scooby! 

I didn't elaborate much, but when I said Scooby was like my support animal, I wasn't kidding! I have leaned on Scooby for a lot of support and therapy in my life. He's always been there for me, like when my dad died, when I've gotten sick, when I've experienced traumatic situations...no matter what, I can always count on Scooby to help me get through it and to bring happiness into my life. 

All of the happiness from Scooby-Doo is because of the amazing people that worked on Scooby throughout the past 53 years! They have given us these wonderful characters to watch in episodes and movies! I hope they all know how much we appreciate them and how much they have impacted our lives with their wonderful work! Thank you to everyone who has had a hand in the Scooby-Doo franchise! 

Thank you to Bradford N. Smith and Scott Jeralds for their help with getting some of the responses. 

I hope you enjoy hearing why the people that worked on Scooby-Doo loved Scooby! Let us know why you love Scooby, too! 

YouTube Version


Podcast Version

No comments:

Post a Comment