Monday, March 22, 2021

In Search of Scooby-Doo Fan Artists

Drawing of Scooby by ScoobyAddict (1999)

As a lot of you know, I post Scooby-Doo Fan Art every Friday on my social media pages. I haven't really asked for fan art in a while, so I've been searching for it on my own. However, I'm doing another call for fan art. 

If you have an original piece of Scooby-Doo related fan art that you want to have featured on my social media pages, please send it to me and I will post it on a Friday! I do try to keep everything PG just to make it friendly for everyone, so if you send me something that may be more explicit, I may opt not to post it. 

You can find me at the following social media pages:

Facebook
Instagram
Twitter

Please note that I always give the artist credit, though I am not always able to tag people in my posts due to the way the social media platforms, mainly Facebook, work. If you want me to try to tag you in the posts, please send me your social media handle for each platform and a link to your website or fan art site.

Scooby fans really enjoy fan art, so if you have something to share, please send it to me so I can share it! I look forward to seeing some great pieces of art!

6 comments:

  1. Tumblr and DeviantART are full of Scooby-Doo fan artists 🤎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is where I find a lot of fan art, but it's also nice to have people send me their stuff that isn't on those platforms :)

      Delete
  2. nice scooby picture i have one that was completly handpantied by me a couple of grades back and it was probially the best picture of scooby that i could ever end up panting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If you want me to share it on my social media pages, please send it to me. :)

      Delete