Thursday, January 9, 2020

My Scooby Stuff - Item 399 - Scooby-Doo Mashems

Item 399 - Scooby-Doo Mashems


I finally opened the Mashems I've had for quite some time. I've been meaning to open them for a while, but I wanted to do a video of it and it's usually not quiet in my house. Everyone was either out or sleeping today, so I had the perfect opportunity to open them and do my video.

Mashems are squishy, water filled things that also feel kind of sticky. They are kind of weird. You can clean them with warm water, which you'll probably have to do if you leave them exposed as hair and dust cling to them pretty easily.



Check out my YouTube video of me opening them.


I had a total of 32 Mashems to open. One of the eggs was already opened a week ago just so I could make sure they would be easy and not that I'd have a major issue when I did the video. The one that was already opened was Fred.


I ended up with 1 complete set, and a ton of Fred's haha. I had 32 total and I got 1 Mystery Machine, 3 Velma, 12 Fred, 5 Scooby, 4 Daphne and 7 Shaggy. I was hoping for more Mystery Machines, but I'm happy I got at least 1. There was someone on Facebook that has been looking for a Velma, so I'm excited I got more than 1 so I can send him one so he also has a complete set.


Both sides of the box are the same, they show the Mashems and a picture of the gang.

These are technically the front and back of the box the Mashems came in. Each box came with a Scooby, so technically I have 9 Scooby's. I have 4 boxes which I took from Walmart. When I bought the Mashems I took the boxes too, and no one said anything, so I'm assuming it was ok.

If you watched my video, you'll hear that I kept saying I didn't expect them to be so squishy and sticky. If I had paid attention to the box, it says they are squishy.


Here is a close up of the box showing what they look like.


Scooby!

Shaggy!

Fred!

Daphne!



Velma!





The Mystery Machine!


This is the egg each character came in and the wrapper on the egg.


This is the back of the wrapper on the egg with the bar code and the copyright info.


The Mashems are copyright 2018 and made in China.

5 comments:

  1. I never knew these existed until now! These look really cool! How'd you end up getting so many Freds? Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have some extras if you're interested! For whatever reason, they seem to have made more Fred's than any other character in the set. I'm not sure why they chose Fred as the one to make the most of.

      Delete
  2. Hello, I am trying to find out about a box of Scooby Doo colored plastic pegs I have! There are long ones about 4" and short ones just his body no peg about 2" They are in various bright colors Even though it's just his body,the short ones don't stand up. I figure they must go with some game? I have pictures, but I don't see how to post them? I have looked all over the net and cannot find them! Any help in identifying them would greatly appreciated! THAnk you for your time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did receive your email regarding this and I am responding to that. :)

      Delete
  3. Hi! I know this is a year old, but I'm looking for a Daphne for my daughter--that's the only one she's missing. :) If you still have extras, I'd love to purchase one!

    ReplyDelete