Wednesday, January 15, 2020

My Scooby Stuff - Item 401 - Playmobil Figure Packs

Item 401 - Playmobil Figure Packs


I got 22 Playmobil blind packs from Walmart and opened them all tonight! I am a little disappointed that I am still missing 3 of them - Black Knight, Tiki and Space Kook!


These are the ones I got - Ghost Clown (4), Indian Doctor (3), Ghost Diver (2), The Caretaker (Miner 49er) (1), Carlotta (2), Headless Horseman (1), The Creeper (2), Zen Tuo (3) and Snow Ghost (4).

Sadly, the Headless Horseman's "stem" on the top of the pumpkin was broken off.






Each figure came with a sticker and a ghost card in a package that had a number set on the back. While it looks like the numbers match, there was one number set that had 2 different figures in it.


I kept track as I opened them, and 288 19U 313 had the Snow Ghost and Headless Horseman in it. And some of the figures fell under more than 1 number. So, do the numbers really mean anything? I think they might, but they didn't make it that easy where 1 number corresponds to 1 figure.





I took the display box for the blind packs too so I have it for my collection. It will be a nice place to store the figures in their bags.


Each figure also came with this sheet that shows all of the figures and gives general directions on how to put them together.


The back of the sheet has info about the Mystery Machine set and the poster for the stickers. The figures are copyright 2019/2020 and made in Malta. The figure packages have both years as the copyright and the insert has 2020 as the copyright.

12 comments:

  1. This is awesome! How much did the whole flat cost?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packs were $3.97 each I think. I didn't pay anything for the display.

      Delete
  2. These are really cool! Though really weird that the Miner 49er is called "The Caretaker." He wasn't even nicknamed that in the episode at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was odd they didn't use their real names.

      Delete
  3. Scooby-Doo wah! Emma’s gonna fill in for Greg in the 2nd bushfire relief concert 💛

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was sad to see that Greg had some medical issues. I hope he is ok. My oldest son loved The Wiggles when he was little.

      Delete
  4. This is awesome and very helpful. Consider a Scooby trade for some of your doubles?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have traded some. I just need a Space Kook now that doesn't have a broken mask. Are there any you need?

      Delete
    2. Hi. I am drewpdogg and i follow you on twitter in case you were wondering who the heck I am. anyway, the boxed sets have hit Canada now but not he single packs..... so I need them all. I was thinking of trading a near mint 1977 Kohner Scooby Push Puppet for some of your figures. It is a duplicate for me but Ièd need a sweet deal to give it up. haha.

      Delete
    3. If you contact me on Twitter and send me a picture of the push puppet, that would be cool. I will see which of the Playmobil figures I still have duplicates of and I can send you a picture of them on Twitter :)

      Delete
    4. Will do, and thanks. I also have other vintage scooby stuff that might tempt you.

      Delete