Thursday, September 5, 2019

My Scooby Stuff - Item 376 - Scooby Snacks Lunch Sack

Item 376 - Scooby Snacks Lunch Sack


How cute is this Scooby Snacks lunch sack from BoxLunch? I purchased this bag at my local BoxLunch store on Monday, September 2nd when I got the purple Scooby Funko Pop figure. I had seen some ads for the purple Scooby that included this sack and I knew I wanted it. The lunch sack cost $18.90. It measures 10 1/2" tall x 8 1/2" wide.


The sides of the lunch sack are plain and the back of the lunch sack has the Scooby-Doo logo and is also pretty plain.


Here is a close up of the picture on the front of the lunch sack. It has the feel of a brown paper bag that is made much better and more sturdy than paper.


I took this picture in the BoxLunch store. The sack itself doesn't have the 50th logo on it, but the sign they made has it.


The tag says that 100% of the proceeds from the sale of this lunch sack benefits Feeding America. I think it's amazing that BoxLunch is helping people in need.


This side of the tag essentially says the same thing, but it also has the price and the copyright info. The lunch sack is copyright 2019.


The inside of the lunch sack is plain.


This is the tag on the inside of the lunch sack.

4 comments:

  1. That's really cool that BoxLunch is doing so much to celebrate the 50th anniversary! There aren't any by me otherwise I'd probably go buy a bunch of Scooby stuff too haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing that they are going all out for Scooby! The closest one to me is 25 minutes away, 10 minutes from where I work. Not too bad. If you want to purchase anything from their online store, let me know. I have coupons for $15 off a purchase of $30 that are good through September 15th.

      Delete
  2. I've got a picture for #FanArtFriday.

    ReplyDelete