Wednesday, August 21, 2019

August (2019) Fan Spotlight - John Giftah

John Giftah


John has a fun Scooby collection that includes a pen drive, toothbrush, laptop and phone covers, books, utensils and more. He's adding to his collection with some of the 50th anniversary figures.

Check out John on Facebook!


1. What was the first Scooby series you ever watched?
My first Scooby-Doo series that I watched as a little kid was Scooby Doo - Where are you? My favourite series is the New Scooby-Doo movies.

2. Who is your favorite member of the gang and why?
Though my crush is always Daphne Blake and Scooby is my Cutie pie, my favourite member I really admire and look up to is Fred Jones because I can relate a lot to him as a natural leader, decision maker, funny (especially in the pup named Scooby series) and how his plots go off most of the times.

3. What is your favorite Scooby item in your collection?
My favourite Scooby Doo item is the Scooby-Doo pen drive.

4. What is one Scooby item you would love to add to your collection?
I would like to get the Scooby Doo character set and if possible own the entire Scooby Doo old classics on DVD.


Thank you, John, for being my fan spotlight for August!

2 comments: