Saturday, October 22, 2022

Paranormal Scooby-Doo and Our Paranormal Experiences

There are so many paranormal elements in Scooby-Doo, from real ghosts and monsters to floating candles and sandwiches and a lot of other things that have happened over the past 50+ years in the franchise. 

On today's episode, we discuss some of the paranormal elements in Scooby-Doo and then we talk about our own paranormal experiences, some of which gave me chills. Like Justin said in the episode, I didn't expect to hear the crazy stories that everyone had. What makes it even better...there is a visual for one of Devin's experiences and you may even hear the words of a ghost from Justin's experience. 

Paranormal Experience While Editing This Panel

While I was editing the panel, the part where I talked about my experiences in my house, all of a sudden my dog, who was fast asleep on the couch, ran out of the room as fast as he could and then the mute icon started flashing on my TV screen. It just kept flashing on and off. No one was near the remote and the only way to mute and unmute the TV is to hold down the volume button. I happened to be editing the video in the same room I had another experience in, so maybe it was the same ghost letting me know they were here! It freaked me out!

Have You Had Any Paranormal Experiences?

Join me, Alexa, Devin, Justin and Joel as we discuss paranormal elements in Scooby-Doo and our own paranormal experiences, and let us know if you have ever had any paranormal experiences of your own in the comments of the blog post, video or on any of our social media accounts. 

Podcast Links

YouTube Version:

Podcast Version:


No comments:

Post a Comment