Thursday, September 12, 2019

My Scooby Stuff - Item 383 - Ghost Clown Pop Figure

Item 383 - Ghost Clown Pop Figure


The Ghost Clown Funko Pop figure was a little easier to get than the Werewolf and Scrappy Pop figures. He is number 627 and has the 50 Years logo on the box.

On July 21, my hubby and I went shopping and we found a bunch of Scooby stuff. The Ghost Clown we picked up at GameStop. We had asked the cashier if they had any in stock, and he said they had 1 left. My hubby and I, with the help of the cashier, went through the entire Pop figure wall one by one to try to find it, but we had no luck. The cashier called another employee and that guy told him where it was. The cashier went to the back and came out with it and rang it up for me.


The back of the box shows half the Ghost Clown, the other Pop figures and the copyright info.


Here is a close up of the Ghost Clown. He is wearing a hat, which is hard to see in this picture.


The sides of the box show the Pop figure image and the side of the Pop figure.


The top of the box has the top of the Ghost Clown's head and the Funko logos.


The bottom of the box has warnings.


The Ghost Clown Pop Figure is copyright 2019.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes! I hope they release it as their 1st day on the 50 day countdown!

      Delete
  2. I didn't know GameStop sold things besides games, to be honest. That's cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! They sell so much more than games. They have a huge wall of Pop figures and they sell other figures and items.

      Delete
  3. Nice post. Well what can I say is that these is an interesting and very informative topic on pop box

    ReplyDelete