Monday, September 2, 2019

My Scooby Stuff - Item 373 - Scooby-Doo and The Skeleton Man Figures

Item 373 - Scooby-Doo and The Skeleton Man Figures


This figure set of Scooby-Doo and The Skeleton man, who was in The Scooby-Doo Show episode 'A Creepy Tangle in the Bermuda Triangle', are Walmart exclusives. The figures are part of a set that include the rest of the gang, other villains, the Mystery Machine and a 2nd Scooby. There are 6 figure sets in the series. All of the boxes have the 50 Years logo and Happy Birthday Scooby pictures.


The back of the box has the 50 years logo, a bio on Scooby and The Skeleton Man, a picture of the figures and the copyright info.


Here is a closer picture of the figures. They haven't been taken out of the package.


The sides of the box are the same, they have the 50 Years logo and a picture of Scooby with a birthday hat and a sign that says Happy Birthday. I really like the sides of the box.


I really like seeing the 50 years logo and the Happy Birthday Scooby pictures. It's so nice to see Scooby finally getting some attention! These pictures are on all of the boxes so I won't be posting the closeups for each box.


The top of the box has the Scooby-Doo logo, the 50 years logo and the name of the characters.


The bottom of all of the boxes are just white, so I won't be posting the bottoms of any of the other boxes.


This character set is copyright 2019.

4 comments:

  1. I actually have this same figure, though it wasn't the 50th anniversary edition. I think I got this around 2008.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe they did make sets like these a few years ago. I have another set of the gang and villains.

      Delete
  2. My mum's turning 50 this Saturday and Scooby-Doo's turning 50 next Friday

    ReplyDelete