Thursday, December 2, 2021

My Favorite Scooby-Doo Plush

I have quite a few plush Scooby's and this one just happens to be my favorite. This 13" tall Scooby-Doo is from Six Flags and he has a Scooby puppet on one hand and a Shaggy puppet on the other. The puppets are what make this for me! I just think the puppets are so adorable! The little Scooby (at least, I think it's Scooby and not Scrappy) is soooo cute and Shaggy with his messy hair is cute too! 

I first saw this Scooby listed on Facebook Marketplace for $15.00 and I had asked the seller to ship it to me, but she refused. I gave up on it, but then saw it was still available a few weeks later and I messaged her again to see if she would ship it to me. This time, the seller ignored me. I never heard anything back. 

About 2 months later, I saw Scooby was still listed. The seller was located in Long Branch, NJ, which was just an hour and a half from me, and things were starting to open back up after being shut down due to Covid. At the time, I had no idea that this was going to be my favorite plush, I just knew that it was so cute and I hadn't seen it before. Plus, it came with a little candy machine (pictured below). I messaged the seller and asked if I could pick it up. She said yes, and my husband and I drove the hour and a half to pick up Scooby! 

As soon as I got him, he was just too awesome! He was a great find! 

He will make an appearance in the Scooby Panel on December 17th when we talk about our favorite Scooby collectibles in our collections and our grails! 

Scooby is copyright 2008. 






3 comments:

  1. He IS super-duper cute!! And I agree, I think it's a Scooby puppet he's holding, not Scrappy. I also love how he's posed to be able to sit like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carson Maitland - SmithJanuary 3, 2022 at 1:49 AM

    The Wiggles would love to join the Scooby Panel if you ask them on social media?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carson, I don't think the Wiggles fit into what we are doing with the panels at this time. If they ever do a crossover with Scooby in the future, let me know.

      Delete