Saturday, May 23, 2020

Build-A-Bear Scooby



I just got my Build-A-Bear Scooby in the mail today and he is adorable! He stands 13" tall and he came already stuffed. His sleeper is super cute too! He came as a set with the plush, the sleeper, the phrases that he says, the birth certificate and the Cub Condo box.

Build-A-Bear released Scooby on May 14, 2020, just in time for SCOOB's digital release.

Scooby's phrases are "I'm Scooby-Doo", "I Love Scooby Snacks!", "Let's solve a mystery!", "Rikes! A ghost!" and "Ruh Roh"

Scooby cost a total of $49.25 ($29.99 for the plush, $12.50 for the sleeper, $7.00 for the phrases and $.75 for the Cub Condo.)


He, of course, has his iconic collar!!

Here are pictures of him from all sides.





He has a Build-A-Bear logo on one paw, which also has his phrase box in it, and Scooby-Doo on another Paw.



His sleeper is totally cute! It has all the gang members on it and the Mystery Machine.





Scooby is totally adorable in his outfit!



Here is the front and back of the tag on his ear.


The front and back of the tag on his outfit shows that the outfit was $12.50. Both tags have a copyright date of 2020.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Please make a survey on suggestions for SCOOB 2
      💙💛💜❤️

      Delete
    2. I'm not sure they plan on doing Scoob 2. It seems more to me they are going to branch out to other HB characters, such as those that were in the end credits.

      Delete
  2. He does look so adorable. I bought the digital copy and I loved the movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed all the Easter eggs and references in the movie

      Delete
  3. He is SO cute, but my goodness, someone please tell me I'm not alone in being dismayed by how expensive every single thing is getting to be now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Things are getting super expensive, that is for sure! And the mark up when people put it in eBay is getting ridiculous!

      Delete
  4. I've got a picture for #FanArtFriday.

    ReplyDelete