Wednesday, March 4, 2020

My Scooby Stuff - Item 408 - Scoob Sunglasses

Item 408 - Scoob Sunglasses


I bought these Scoob! sunglasses on Mercari on January 15, 2020 for $15.90. I came across them while I was looking for the green Scooby Pop figure and decided to buy them. The sunglasses were given out at the Warner Brothers Animation Booth at CTNx Expo 2019. I figured since I found them I should buy them. The glasses measure 8 1/2" wide by 3 1/2" tall.



The sides of the glasses are kind of boring. There isn't much to see but yellow. At least you can tell they are glasses from these angles.


The back also makes it obvious they are glasses.



Again, you can tell they are glasses in these pictures as well. There is no copyright date on them, so I'll assume it is 2019.

6 comments:

  1. These are neat! Glad to see they're putting stuff out already to promote the new film.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I can get the Mystery Machine popcorn container. I've heard it's going to be available at movie theaters.

      Delete
  2. At least they are promoting the movie, and I got to see the trailer for them film when I went to see "Sonic the Hedgehog"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is nice to see they are promoting the movie :)

      Delete
  3. Have you wished Simon, Happy Birthday yet?

    ReplyDelete