Monday, February 10, 2020

My Scooby Stuff - Item 405 - Scooby-Doo Push Puppet

Item 405 - Scooby-Doo Push Puppet


I got this amazing Scooby-Doo push puppet from Andrew, a fellow Scooby fan. We traded the push puppet for 5 of the Playmobil figures.

This push puppet is really cool! You push the button on the bottom and he falls down. When you let go of the button, he stands back up.



Check out my video to see how it works.


From the sides, you can tell it's Scooby. His collar is red instead of teal and he has legs and feet that remind me of a reindeer. You can see the joints in the legs that make him collapse when the button is pressed.


He looks like Scooby from the back too, again with the reindeer legs and feet.


This Scooby-Doo push puppet is copyright 1977 by Imperial Toy Corp.


The push puppet was make in Hong Kong.

2 comments:

  1. I'M SO JEALOUS!! He's in wonderful condition too, what an awesome swap!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was definitely a very cool trade! This is one of the coolest things in my collection now. :)

      Delete