Tuesday, October 15, 2019

My Scooby Stuff - Item 395 - Scooby-Doo Rolling Coffin Burger King Toy

Item 395 - Scooby-Doo Rolling Coffin Burger King Toy


I have 2 of these rolling Scooby-Doo coffin toys from Burger King. As you'll see in the video below, you run it across a flat surface and let go and it will roll along that flat surface, while Daphne and Velma bob up and down. The toy measures approximately 2 1/4" tall and 3" wide.



Check out my YouTube video to see how the toy works.


The back of the toy looks pretty similar to the other side, except you see the back of their heads.


The sides of the coffin have the same picture as well, just mirrored.


The bottom of the toy shows the copyright date of 1996 and it is made in China.

5 comments:

  1. Super cool! I imagine these don't give these out at Burger King anymore though? (given the copyright date)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do not. I haven't seen Scooby toys at a fast food place in a while, though I also don't eat fast food, so that could be a big reason why. :)

      Delete
  2. When will the next Scoob test screening be in Australia? 🇦🇺

    ReplyDelete