Wednesday, June 5, 2019

My Scooby Stuff - Item 367 - Blue Flocked Scooby-Doo Funko Pop

Item 367 - Blue Flocked Scooby-Doo Funko Pop


I own this amazing blue Scooby-Doo flocked Funko Pop Figure! Actually, I own 2 of them! Stupid me, I could have bought them for $10 each when they first came out, but I didn't. So now I'm on the hunt for the magenta and green figures, and my awesome husband paid a crap load of money to get me this guy on eBay for Mother's Day.


As with the other Scooby Pop Figures, this one is numbered 149. Only 2,500 of the blue figures were made, which is making them more and more difficult to find and more expensive.


Here is the back of the box. It is the same as the other Scooby Pop figures I've posted. The Blue Scooby Pop is copyright 2017 and made in China.


The sides of the box are cool. I like that you can see the blue Scooby through the side. You can get a better idea of what he looks like.



The top of the box is also just like the other Scooby Pop figures.


The bottom of the box has a warning on it about small parts.



You can kind of see Scooby's collar. I can't get a good picture of it through the box and I don't want to take him out of the box at this point. Thanks again to my hubby for finding this one for me! If anyone knows where I can get the magenta or green Pop figures without breaking the bank, please let me know.

5 comments:

  1. Very cool. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even thought he's blue--which I don't have any problem with--I still find him cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I originally didn't get the colored ones because I thought it was odd that they were different colors. I should have gotten them when I saw them in the stores!

      Delete