Thursday, January 5, 2017

Another Website Change

I redesigned the website at the beginning of the week to give it a different look, but I didn't like it. It was too green and blah and I wasn't happy with it. I tried to like it, but I couldn't. So I decided to do another redesign today. I don't know that it is that much different than the original site, but at least the colored background is gone.



I think it looks so much better now. It's easier to read, has a more appealing look and it makes me happy! I hope you like it too!!

10 comments:

  1. Love the new blog! I never actually saw the green site live, but judging by the comparison it looks great! Looking forward to seeing more content! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think the blog will make posting much easier! I'm a little embarrassed by the green design. I was trying something different, but I felt it was boring and blah, so I had to change it.

      Delete
  2. I like how we can post comments now too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's a tweet you should post. I liked a @YouTube video from @Wiggle_Mania Wigglemania: Get Ready to Wiggle (Music Video)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you'd like Mystery Inc to solve a mystery on the Island of Sodor.
    Let us know in the comment section on YouTube #thomascreatorcollective

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences.
    Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so mmany interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post!
    شركة تنظيف

    ReplyDelete