Saturday, February 1, 2020

ScoobyAddicts Turns 13!!


I can't even believe that ScoobyAddicts.com is 13 today!! On this day in 2007, I made ScoobyAddicts.com live. I created the site for myself so I could try to keep all of the information I learned about Scooby-Doo in one place. The added benefit was that it could be seen by anyone else that loves Scooby-Doo!

I would like to thank everyone who has been a part of the ScoobyAddicts community! I started the website for me, but it is really cool that Scooby fans are enjoying it as well! It's nice to have people to talk to and share news with.

When I started the website, I had no idea what was in store for Scooby's future! Thankfully, he's been going strong all this time. 2019/2020 has been a great time for Scooby-Doo!

I'm excited for what the future holds for Scooby and the gang!

10 comments: