Wednesday, February 5, 2020

My Scooby Stuff - Item 404 - Green Scooby Funko Pop Figure

Item 404 - Green Scooby Funko Pop Figure


I finally completed my Scooby-Doo Funko Pop collection!! My hubby won an auction on eBay for the green flocked Scooby a few days ago and he came in the mail today. I'm so excited!!! I finally have them all!!


The sides of the box are the normal sides for a Funko Pop figure. You can see a picture of the Pop figure on one side, though he's not green, and you can see the side of the actual Pop figure on the other side.


The back of the box shows the brown Scooby and the gang. Green Scooby, along with the other colored Scooby's and the original brown and brown flocked Scooby, is number 149. The back of the box is indented a little under Scooby's nose.


Here is a picture of Green Scooby that shows off his collar.


Green Scooby is super cute!


Even from the sides, he's adorable.


This is a close-up of Scooby in the box.


The top of the box has the top of Scooby's head and the Pop and Funko logos.


The bottom of the box has the warnings and other info. The Green Scooby Funko Pop figure is copyright 2017.

2 comments:

  1. Good evening.
    How come the Purple flocked Scooby Doo Funko Pop isn't as expensive as the other colors?
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The purple one was easier to get when it became available, so I'm guessing that is why. But I'm not totally sure.

      Delete