Saturday, October 12, 2019

My Scooby Stuff - Item 394 - Scooby Vampire Plush Greeter

Item 394 - Scooby Vampire Plush Greeter


I can't help but find this Vampire Scooby-Doo plush to be exceptionally adorable! Scooby with vampire fangs puts a smile on my face. He's just so cute! Scooby stands 24" tall, wears a cape and has his iconic SD collar. I bought this Scooby greeter at Walmart for $19.99. I got lucky, he was the last one in the store!


From the front, you can see his SD collar, fangs and the red on the inside of his cape by his neck. From the back, you can see the black cape he's wearing and his tail is sticking out from the bottom of the cape. The only part of the cape that is red is by his neck, the rest of the inside of the cape is black.


He's super adorable from the sides.


Here is a closer look at Scooby's face. How can anyone not like him? He's soooo cute!!


The tag on his ear says he is a Halloween Greeter and he's for ages 3+.


The back of the tag has safety warnings, the bar code, and shows that he is copyright 2019 by Gemmy Industries Corp. He was made in China.


These tags are attached to the bottom of Scooby. The first tag shows the Vampire Scooby is copyright 2019 and trademarked by Hanna-Barbera.


The next tag has material and cleaning info.


The last tag has the same bar code as the tag on Scooby's ear, shows that it is made in China, distributed by Walmart, and has some other production info.

7 comments:

  1. Very cute! Is this the only Scooby Halloween plush you have?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have some others - a Skeleton Scooby and I think a mini Scooby holding a pumpkin. I have so much stuff that's in storage containers that I haven't opened in a while.

      Delete
    2. Sounds cool! I have a bunch of Christmas plushes, but all I have for Halloween is a Scooby Itty Bitty (I think you posted one before on the blog) with a witch hat. I also have some Scooby-Doo window clings that are Halloween themed!

      Delete
    3. Oh yeah, I have the Itty Bittys too! I forgot about those!

      Delete
  2. I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through my life weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as Ioy desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how I could be transformed into a powerful person when I came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete