Monday, August 21, 2017

Scooby's Sports Bar & Grille

I love Scooby-Doo so much that I took my family 2 hours away from Cape Cod just to take pictures of Scooby's Sports Bar & Grille in Clinton, Massachusetts. We happened to be a little closer than 2 hours away when we went to a museum, but it still took us 45 minutes to get to Scooby's.

Not only is it named for my favorite canine, his image is also the logo. It's obviously not an official image of Scooby!

Sadly, in April 2017, a fight broke out in the parking lot and a 24 year old man lost his life. If you want to read more about that, the article is here.

The sign can be seen from the road.

You can see the whole building and all of the signs in this picture. 

You can see both doors have the name and the other sign.

Sign by the front door.

We never went inside the bar. We just took pictures outside. It was really cool to find an establishment with Scooby's name. Now I want to find every Scooby establishment in the world haha! I love my #AdventuresWithScooby!



11 comments:

  1. I've got a picture for #FanArtFriday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a picture for #FanArtFriday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely picture! Scheduled to post November 24th.

      Delete
  3. Wanna subscribe to my YouTube channel?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will the new Scooby Doo series have more Hanna Barbera Sound Effects?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure. I don't really know anything about the new series other than what I have posted already.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very informative and impressive post you have written, check out Sports Bar in Arlington

    ReplyDelete