Saturday, August 19, 2017

New Scooby Series in the Works?

So it looks like there is a new Scooby-Doo series in the works!

On July 19, Matthew Lillard posted on Twitter that he was working on a new series with some of his favorite people. With his post, he included this video of Frank Welker doing the voice of Scooby-Doo.


Today, ScoobyDoom, who you should follow on Twitter by the way, retweeted a tweet from Gaby Falcone of Salami Studios. He noticed something in the image sitting on the table by Frank Welker.


ScoobyDoom noticed the name of the script sitting on the table - Scooby-Doo! Guess Who? (Wow, he has good eyes!)


Who's excited for a new Scooby-Doo Series? I am always happy to see a new series and see a new way to bring Scooby to life. I will always have a preference for the original series, but I also enjoy new series and movies and anything Scooby-Doo!

Now we wait for more info!

5 comments:

  1. While there are certain aspects in each of the more modern Scooby incarnations that I really dislike, I must admit, I love Scooby so much that I'm definitely happy just to see him back on the air over and over again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I love to see anything Scooby. I may not like the way it turns out haha, but am excited to see new Scooby.

      Delete
  2. I hope the animations isnt like Be cool Scooby Doo but more like whats new Scooby Doo! Still excited though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new series gonna be like The New Scooby Doo Movies?

    ReplyDelete