Saturday, November 23, 2019

My Scooby Stuff - Item 397 - Red Scooby Wrapping Paper

Item 397 - Red Scooby Wrapping Paper


I feel bad posting a Christmas item when it's not even Thanksgiving yet, however, I found this Scooby-Doo wrapping paper at the Dollar Tree and I don't want anyone to miss out on it. If I wait too long to post it, it might not be available.


I really like this wrapping paper. Scooby in his glasses and with the Santa beard is just too cute. I only bought 2 rolls, but I think I need more so I can wrap all of the gifts I give this year with this wrapping paper.


This is what the full rolls look like.


The wrapping paper wass made for Hallmark.


This wrapping paper is copyright 2019 and made in U.S.A. with imported paper.


Here are the other wrapping papers that come in the box at the Dollar Tree - Toy Story, Batman, Spider-man, Frozen, Hulk, Super Friends, Star Wars, Lion King, Mickey Mouse, Mario and TMNT.

8 comments:

  1. These are super cool! Out of curiosity, do you plan on posting the four My Scooby Stuff days that you're missing from last October and November at some point?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do plan on finishing those posts. They will be done by the end of the year! It's been tough because all my stuff is in containers now instead of having some of it out. But I'm hoping to organize it better in the containers so I can find the stuff I need.

      Delete
    2. Awesome, I look forward to reading them! :)

      Delete
    3. I should have all of 2018 done now! 2019 will *hopefully* be full of more Scooby posts and other fun things!!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to my 11th Wiggles concert on Saturday next week
    ❤️💜💛💙

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I didn't find a direct link to the picture you want me to use, but I found some Scooby stuff in your Twitter feed. Very Cool! I'll post it soon :)

      Delete