Wednesday, September 18, 2019

My Scooby Stuff - Item 388 - Mystery Machine Baseball Cap

Item 388 - Mystery Machine Baseball Cap


Here is another item I got at the BoxLunch store. This Mystery Machine baseball cap is black and teal and has a patch of the Mystery Machine. This was another product released for Scooby's 50th that doesn't have the 50th logo on it. Actually, I haven't gotten anything at BoxLunch that has the 50th logo on it except the Space Kook Pop Figure.


The back has an adjustable strap so you can make it fit your head.


The price of the hat is $18.90. The tag features the WB logo with the gang peaking out from behind it.


The hat is copyright 2019. The other tag shows the BoxLunch name.


I think my dragon statue did a great job holding the hat for me so I could take pictures :)

4 comments: