Tuesday, September 17, 2019

My Scooby Stuff - Item 387 - Scooby-Doo Chibi Keychain

Item 387 - Scooby-Doo Chibi Keychain


I purchased this Scooby-Doo Chibi Keychain on the BoxLunch website. (Chibi is a Japanese slang word that is used to describe something short.) This Scooby is pretty cute and the Scooby Snacks charm that is attached is awesome!  It retails for $8.90 and with the discount I got, it cost me $6.61. I had it shipped to the store, which took almost 2 weeks for it to get delivered. The keychain is made of metal and measures approximately 2" tall and 1 1/2" wide.


 The back of the keychain sort of looks like a dog. It doesn't really look like Scooby from the back.


The card attached to the keychain has the most recent design. I like this design as it add a little pop to the tag instead of it just being a solid color.


The back of the tag shows the price was $8.90 and it is copyright 2019. The keychain was made in China and is for ages 14 and up.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! Though what happened to Sunday and Monday's things? Or are you planning on skipping over those dates?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ran out of time to do those posts, and since I'm not necessarily doing daily posts, I'll probably skip those days.

      Delete