Friday, September 13, 2019

My Scooby Stuff - Item 385 - Frightface Scooby and The Black Knight Figures

Item 385 - Frightface Scooby and The Black Knight Figures


I know I already posted a piece from my collection this morning, but I felt that this one was also just as important to post on the 50th Anniversary of Scooby-Doo!

I chose this Walmart exclusive Scooby-Doo figure set as today's other 50th Anniversary collection post because The Black Knight was the first villain to ever appear in a Scooby-Doo episode. The Black Knight was featured in the very first episode of Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! 'What a Night for a Knight' on September 13, 1969. That means that today is also the 50th birthday of The Black Knight!


The back of the box has a picture of the figures, a bio on Scooby and The Black Knight, the 50th logo and the copyright info.


Here are the figures. Like most of my other items, I haven't taken them out of the box.


The sides of the box are the same, they have the 50 Years logo and a picture of Scooby with a birthday hat and a sign that says Happy Birthday.


The top of the box has the Scooby-Doo logo, the 50th logo and the name of the figures.


This figure set is copyright 2019.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. No clue! Fans really hoped WB would release it on Scooby's 50th, but they didn't. I guess we just have to keep waiting.

      Delete
  2. Never did get the Black Knight figure (had never seen it before the 50th anniversary). I think this may be the only one that wasn't a repackaged figure for the 50th.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad they released him for the 50th. He's the perfect villain to have the 50th logo on it.

      Delete