Friday, September 13, 2019

My Scooby Stuff - Item 384 - Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! Complete Series Blu-Ray Set

Item 384 - Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! Complete Series Blu-Ray Set


Happy Birthday, Scooby-Doo!! Today is Scooby's 50th and this set it the most amazing way to celebrate!

Here it is! The series that started it all 50 years ago! We finally have a Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! complete series Blu-Ray set and it is pretty awesome! The 4-disc set comes in this really cool haunted mansion box. This is the best set ever! The colors, the design, the images...this set captures it all.


The sides of the box show Scooby and Shaggy being chased by villains and some old boarded up windows.


The back of the box has the whole gang looking outside and they see a ghost and a black cat. They didn't skimp on the detail on this box at all. It's amazing!


The mansion comes in a plastic container and it contains a card with this picture, which shows through the back of the plastic container. I love that they put the 50th Anniversary logo sticker on it.


This is the other side of the card in the plastic container. It has a picture of the set, a list of what comes in the set and the copyright info. The special features on this set include:

- A Scooby-Doo for Everyone
- 50 Years of Scooby Snacks
- My Life with Scooby-Doo: Frank Welker's Animated Journey
- Scooby-Doo! and the Lost City of Gold Trailer


This is what comes in the set - the 4 Blu-Ray discs, the haunted mansion case, a Scooby-Doo keychain and a mini Scooby-Doo Encyclopedia. It also comes with a code for a digital copy.


This is the front of the case for the discs. They designed it similar to the haunted mansion box it comes in.


Here is the back of the disc case. It looks almost like the back of the haunted mansion.


The inside of the case lists the episodes on each disc.


Pictures of the gang members are on each disc.


This adorable Scooby-Doo Funko Pop keychain is included in the set. It's a mini version of the newest Scooby holding a sub Pop figure. I love that they added the 50th logo to the box! The Scooby keychain is approximately 1 1/2" tall.


You can see Scooby through both sides of the box and he has the 50th logo on both sides.


The bottom of the box shows that it was made in Vietnam. The top of the box has Scooby's name, the 50th logo, the Scooby-Doo logo and a choking warning.


The back of the box has warnings, info on Funko, and the copyright info. This whole set is copyright 2019.


This mini Scooby-Doo Encyclopedia comes with the set too. It's a much smaller version of the larger encyclopedia. The mini encyclopedia measures 5" wide by 5 1/2" tall.


Here is the back of the encyclopedia.


The Haunted Mansion Blu-Ray set is limited edition. Each one is numbered on the bottom. My set is 8160 out of 50000.

14 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the Scoob trailer tomorrow 💜

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lost City of Gold will be wonderful Scooby-Doo stage show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm curious if anyone else is missing one of the episodes from the digital copy. When I redeemed my code, I noticed there were only 40 episodes listed instead of the 41 which are listed for the discs (I don't even have a Blu-ray player and I shelled out for this set, lol). It's "Which Witch is Which?" that is mysteriously not included no matter which platform (Google Play or YouTube) I'm viewing the digital content from.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't redeemed my code yet, but when I do I'll look at it and see if it's missing for me too. I'd have bought it if I didn't have a Blu-Ray player too. It's designed really well!

      Delete
    2. Yes, I was so pleasantly surprised with the quality of the mansion box!

      Delete