Monday, September 9, 2019

My Scooby Stuff - Item 380 - Scooby-Doo 10 Inch Plush

Item 380 - Scooby-Doo 10 Inch Plush


This BoxLunch Scooby 10" plush is cute! He looks better in person than he does in pictures or on the BoxLunch website. He's not as easy to photograph as other Scooby plush.


He looks most like Scooby from the sides and not head on.


This is probably the best picture of him from the front. If you look at him on the BoxLunch website he looks kind of weird. I originally wasn't planning on buying him because he looks so weird on their website, and then my hubby picked up something else that I ordered from BoxLunch and he bought me the plush. I'm glad he did, this plush is really cute!


Scooby has his iconic collar, which is really hard to photograph because of the way his head hangs.


This is what he looks like from the bottom.


There is no mistake that he is Scooby from behind!


Here is the front and back of the tag attached to his ear. I like the gang looking out from the WB logo. This plush Scooby is copyright 2019 and made in China. Too bad they didn't also include the 50th Anniversary logo.


The other tags attached to him have the Scooby-Doo logo, materials he is made of and the copyright info.



4 comments:

  1. 4 days to go until Scooby-Doo's Big Birthday 💜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I agree the stuffed animal would be a lot cooler if it had the 50th anniversary logo on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like BoxLunch didn't use the 50th logo on anything they released for the 50th anniversary.

      Delete