Sunday, September 1, 2019

My Scooby Stuff - Item 372 - Scrappy-Doo Pop Figure

Item 372 - Scrappy-Doo Pop Figure


Happy September!!! Today officially starts the countdown to Scooby's 50th! There are only 12 days until Scooby's 50th Anniversary and I have decided that for the month of September, I am going to post items that have the 50th logo on them. I chose this Scrappy Pop Figure as my first 50th anniversary post!

I was one of the lucky ones to get this Scrappy-Doo Funko Pop Figure. Scrappy is number 633. Scrappy sold out in less than 2 minutes on August 23rd when Funko made him available as a Funko Shop Exclusive. I'm not sure how many were made. As soon as he sold out, people listed him on eBay for anywhere from $40 to $200. I see he is currently available on eBay for between $40 and $50.


One side of the box has the Scrappy Pop figure while the other side shows Scrappy through the packaging. I really like the artwork on the side with the Pop figure.


The back of the box shows some of the most recent Scooby Pop figures that have been released, along with the cool artwork in the background and half of Scrappy. This Scrappy Pop is copyright 2019.


Here is a closer look at Scrappy. He's shorter than the Scooby Pop's, which makes sense since he is smaller than Scooby. I haven't taken any of my Pop figures out of their original boxes, so for now there won't be any pictures of just the figures.


The top of the box shows the top of Scrappy's head and the Pop logo.


The bottom of the box has the warnings and other info.


This is the box the Scrappy Pop Figure came in. It's cool to have this box to protect him more, especially since I can't display all of my stuff yet.


Here is the banner from the Funko site on August 23rd.


This was posted on all the Funko social media pages.


This was the banner after Scrappy sold out.

These are the promo images Funko posted.

4 comments:

  1. Looks super cool, I love it! I wasn't able to get one as I didn't see the tweet until later that day when it had already sold out. Oh well, hopefully next time!

    And I love this idea! Are you doing it all month or just until the 13th on Scooby's anniversary?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping to do all month, but I don't know if I'll have enough merchandise with the 50th logo on it to do all month. I got some new stuff from BoxLunch, but that stuff doesn't have the 50th logo on it, so I'm torn about how to handle that lol.

      Delete
  2. I've got a picture for #FanArtFriday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the gang! Scheduled for September 6th.

      Delete