Thursday, January 31, 2019

January (2019) Fan Spotlight - Al

Al

Al is a huge Scooby fan! I'm happy to have him as my January Fan Spotlight. He has some really cool Scooby-Doo collectibles.

Check out Al on Social Media:
Facebook



1. What was the first Scooby series you ever watched?

I first fell in love with Scooby and the gang by watching the very first series; Scooby-Doo Where Are You? and I am old enough to remember watching it as it originally aired; seeing the first episode ever What a Night for a Night



2. Who is your favorite member of the gang and why?

I love the entire gang, but I'd say my favourite character is Velma. She was the smart one, and I think because she was always considered a bit of a nerd and an outcast and I always thought of myself in the same way. (and my favourite colour is orange, lol).



3. What is your favorite Scooby item in your collection?

I have many favourite items in my collection; my Scooby Monopoly, Scooby Chess set, my cut-out dolls, but I'd say my 2 favourite items would be the Scooby barbie collection (since it was a gift from my husband) and my Zombie Shaggy which I picked up on my honeymoon in New York city this past summer.



4. What is one Scooby item you would love to add to your collection?

There are so many items I want, basically anything I don't have, but I'd say the one thing I keep seeing that I would love to have is the Scooby & Shaggy telephone.


Check out more of Al's collection:







Thank you Al for doing my fan spotlight! I have to say, your Zombie Shaggy is amazing!

16 comments:

  1. Very cool collection, AI! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your collection always amazes me and I love how devoted you are as a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep Wiggling Al 💛💜❤️💙

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got a picture for #FanArtFriday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this picture!! Thanks for sharing! It is scheduled to post on Friday, April 5th.

      Delete
  5. I've got a picture for #FanArtFriday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look like best friends! Nice job! Scheduled to post Friday, April 12th

      Delete
  6. I've got a picture for #FanArtFriday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the 80's aerobics instructor vibe. Scheduled for Friday, April 19th.

      Delete
  7. I've got a picture for #FanArtFriday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate to be a prude, but I have some younger followers and I try to keep the stuff I post PG. Do you have anything a little more kid friendly?

      Delete
    2. Cute! Scheduled for April 26th :)

      Delete
  8. I've got a picture for #FanArtFriday.

    ReplyDelete