Friday, November 9, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 313 - Mystery Machine with Gang T-Shirt

Day 313 - Mystery Machine with Gang T-Shirt


I found this shirt at Walmart. I was looking around for some pants for my son and stumbled upon this shirt. There weren't many of them left. The shirt is heather blue, though it looks grey in the picture. I got the shirt for $7.98. It is listed for $12.99 on the Walmart website.


This picture shows the color of the shirt a little better. As you can see in the closeup, Fred seems to be having some trouble driving and the rest of the gang is scared! Or maybe he's stopping for a monster that appeared in front of them!


The shirt is copyright 2018. I had to get Large because they didn't have Medium. I'm sure I'll end up shrinking it in the dryer haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment