Sunday, September 2, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 245 - 6 1/2" Plush Scooby Beanie Baby - 2nd Edition

Day 245 - 6 1/2" Plush Scooby Beanie Baby - 2nd Edition


If you follow my blog or my social media pages, you will recognize this 6 1/2" Scooby plush from my Adventures with Scooby posts. This is the stuffed Scooby that I use for those blog posts. He's easy to carry, I like his coloring, and he's a good size so he isn't overpowering or getting lost in the pictures.


This is what Scooby looks like from the sides. He has 2 spots on his shoulders and a spot on his back. His collar is a darker blue than the normal turquoise color.


The spot in his back seemed to be 2 different spots that they sewed together. From the back, his ears look a little smaller than they should be.


The tag that was attached to his ear, which I removed because it looked weird in pictures, shows that Scooby is a Ty Beanie Baby.


The back of the tag shows that the plush is for ages 3 and up and should only be surface washed.


The inside of the tag has the 2016 copyright date and some other info. I like the line "Did someone say Scooby Snack?!"



The tag attached to the Scooby plush also has the 2016 copyright date. Scooby was handmade in China.


The inside of the tag has the material information.

You may think you have seen this Scooby posted as part of my collection already. You wouldn't be totally incorrect. I posted another Scooby Beanie Baby on day 207. The differences between the 2 are the copyright dates are different (2008 vs 2016), the ears on this one are smaller than the ears on the other, the face is a little different and the material used is also a bit different. So I'm counting them as 2 separate items in my collection. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment