Wednesday, July 11, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 192 - Scooby Matchbox Car Set 2

Day 192 - Scooby Matchbox Car Set 2


Here is the 2nd Scooby-Doo Matchbox set that I found in the attic a few weeks ago. It was a great surprise to come across this set. I totally forgot I had it. It has 5 cars that feature Scooby and the gang on them.


The black SUV has Scooby, Shaggy, some ghosts and gravestones.


The white car has Scooby skateboarding or snowboarding and it says SDK Sports.


The green truck has Scooby playing baseball and says Coolsville Scooby on it.


The red truck has firefighter Scooby with flames all around him.


The blue dune buggy has Scooby on the hood of the car and waves on the back.


The back of the packaging has all the warning and copyright info.


The Matchbox set is copyright 2007.

Check out the first Matchbox set I posted:
Day 176 - Scooby-Doo Matchbox Cars

No comments:

Post a Comment